Friday, August 22, 2014

Count your blessings

This is a journal, not a diary.. xD
I am jaydee, a Pastor's Kid (PK) who grew up in a church. In time, I learned about God and came to know God as my Saviour.
I have decided to create a blog that will help me list out all the blessings that I have received from God

"Count your blessings name them one by one; 
Count your blessings see what God has done."

You see, Christians tend to forget about God and feel that God is not there when they think that God is not blessing them anymore.  Even if our attendance in church is perfect and we sing and pray in public, but our heart is away from God, that just shows that we are falling away from God. - Yes! I have been there.

So that is why decided to create this blog. To remind me that God has blessed me, and is not giving up on me. 


I have been reading "Diary of a wimpy kid" and that is why made me decide to push through into making this blog. (So yes, the page title is based from DoaWK).
This first post is just an introduction, I will be posting more formally (?) or more planned out and maybe tell some stories about God and his wonderful works in my life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions xD