Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Grace is sufficient

This song <3 And listen to the message of the chorus.



God's grace is sufficient.

When you think that you are not good enough for heaven? God's grace is sufficient.
When you think that your sins hinders you from being saved? God's grace is sufficient.
When you think that you can't be used by God because of your "bad record"? God's grace is sufficient.
When you feel un-needed in the church? God's grace is sufficient.
When you strive to be a "good person" and yet slip up? God's grace is sufficient.
Or when you think you're a "bad person" that can't be loved? God's grace is sufficient.
When you work and work for your salvation, and yet feel far away from God? Remember, God's grace is sufficient.


"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, 
for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, 
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
- 2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your opinions xD